How do you plan to stay fit and healthy this festive season? If you're not sure - don't despair! We've compiled a few suggestions for you!
- Use exercise as a form of stress relief. Exercise can provide relief from feelings of being overwhelmed (which many of us experience during a holiday).
- If you’re going away, think about taking some exercise gear. Your trainers, workout clothes and a skipping rope are a good start. This will allow you to do a mini circuit!
- Get your children (and/or yourself!) off electronic devices and take them outside for a walk or a fun game of cricket.
- Watch your portion sizes. It's easy to get carried away, so be wary of this.
- Stay hydrated. Opt for water before having any other beverages and if you're drinking alcohol, make every second drink a glass of water.